Lecturers, students, scientists, a.o. can all freely use Adobe Connect for online meetings and collaboration. You only need a laptop and a headset.
- Online meetings for coordination in smaller groups
- Scenario example: Office PC
- Online lectures, group work, guidance
- Online support via screen sharing and remote control
- Streaming of meetings, conferences etc.
- Scenario example: Lecture and conference
- Direct recording and publising of everything with automatic indexation
- Online video tutorials and manuals (via recording feature)
- Online courses (i.e. on-demand) with completion tracking (ala MOOCs)
Both Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS, and Android users can take part in online meetings in Adobe Connect.