The International GO FAIR collaboration consists of GO FAIR Offices from Austria, Brazil, Denmark, France, Germany and USA.
The Danish GO FAIR Office at DeiC supports a number of long term strategic aims:
- From international cooperation bringing home competences; and distribute competences nationally aiming at supporting all three pillars of the Danish National FAIR Strategy implementation:
- Change of data management practice (GoChange)
- Establishing a knowledge infrastructure (GoTrain)
- Establish technical support infrastructure (GoBuild)
- Coordinate and engage national universities in international implementation cooperation, e.g. on GO FAIR Implementation Networks.
- Support GO FAIR Implementation Networks; e.g. Data Stewardship (GoTrain) and FAIR Infrastructure (GoBuild).
If you are interested in knowing more, you are always welcome to contact Anders.Conrad@deic.dk.