The Danish GO FAIR Office, hosted by DeIC, is the national node in the international GO FAIR collaboration.
The International GO FAIR collaboration consists of GO FAIR Offices from Austria, Brazil, Denmark, France, Germany and USA.
The Danish GO FAIR Office at DeiC supports a number of long term strategic aims:
- From international cooperation bringing home competences; and distribute competences nationally aiming at supporting all three pillars of the Danish National FAIR Strategy implementation:
- Change of data management practice (GoChange)
- Establishing a knowledge infrastructure (GoTrain)
- Establish technical support infrastructure (GoBuild)
- Coordinate and engage national universities in international implementation cooperation, e.g. on GO FAIR Implementation Networks.
- Support GO FAIR Implementation Networks; e.g. Data Stewardship (GoTrain) and FAIR Infrastructure (GoBuild).
If you are interested in knowing more, you are always welcome to contact Anders.Conrad@deic.dk.
Foto: GO FAIR
03 Jun 2022