DeiC facilitates international collaboration by delivering supporting e-infrastructures such as:
- International network connections with high capacity.
- International collaboration on identity management.
- Services facilitating online meetings and collaboration.
In addition DeiC participates actively in international forums with the purpose of gaining insight into the international development of e-infrastructures. Here DeiC also collects information about the possibilities and challenges for Danish researchers in gaining access to international e-infrastructures.
DeiC is seeking to benefit from the synergies that can be obtained through co-operation with the European Spallation Source Data Management and Software Center (ESS-DMSC) in Copenhagen.
- Ensure the necessary e-infrastructures for international collaboration.
- Handle the Danish participation in strategic relevant international collaborations and development projects.
- Establish cooperation with ESS-DMSC.
- Facilitate Danish researchers' access to big international infrastructure projects.