Problem when opening af meeting room after the first time installation of new Scopia Desktop
1. You install Scopia Desktop for the first time on Windows
2. When opening a meeting room you get the errors:
a. An error occurred in the script on this page. The DLL file is not registered.
b. An error occurred in the script on this page. The object does not support the feature or method "GetClientSetting"
c. Error thrown calling method WebSiteForceCache
1. Uninstall Avaya Scopia Desktop
2. Install the previous version of Avaya Scopia Desktop: Download her
3. Next, install the newest version of Avaya Scopia Desktop: Download her
4. Next, open the meeting room
Thorkild Jensen, +45 2363 9824 (weekdays 8-17.00)
Switchboard: +45 3588 8202 (weekdays 8.30-16.30)
Service call number 24/7: Can only be obtained for service desk personnel at your institution.