1. Log into a meeting room: You should receive a link to the room from the meeting host.
a. Select Login/Password, if you organisation is listed in the drop down list: Select home organisation.
b. Else, select Enter as guest, write your name and click Enter Room.
c. If you want to host your own meeting, you follow this tutorial: Quick start: hosts
2. Wait for access: the host will have to accept your entry, or you will get direct access to the meeting room.
3. Roles: the meeting host will give you one of three roles:
1. Participant: you can write in the chat, raise hand, download files, vote
2. Presenter: you can use microphone, camera, show presentation and screen
3. Host: you can do almost the same as the meeting host
4. Access to functions and roles: write to the Host in the chat window, or raise your hand .
5. Install Connect Add-in: Click on Help > Install Adobe Connect Add-in in the top right corner of the meeting room and follow instructions. This menu will disappear after installation.
6. Select microphone, if you have access to the microphone in the top bar of meeting room: Click on and Select Microphone.
7. Activate microphone: Click on the microphone icon . Click again to mute / unmute the microphone.
8. Adjust microphone volume: Click and Adjust Microphone Volume. Other meeting attendees cannot hear you during the test.
9. Activate camera: Click on the camera icon in the top bar, and Start Sharing. Click the pause icon in the video window to use just a picture and not video. Klik på igen for at deaktivere kamera.
10. Meeting manners: Be careful not to click on anything, unless you know the functionality 100%. Many functions affect everybody in the meeting room.