Quick access and Tutorials
- Upload and transcoding to multistream and singlestream videos
- Recording of presentations via desktop recorder or via mobile application, or automatic recording of lectures.
- Media management, including editing, meta data, comments, bookmarks, notes, transcription of screen texts, captions, quizzing and more.
- Publicing to videoportals, including your own website, RSS feed to iTunes etc., upload of singlestream to YouTube and more.
- Publicing to a list of LMS and CMS systems guarentees access to well known user interface, along with user and group specific access control to media.
- Sharing via organisation based video portal, including unlisted and open links to videos
- Streaming of multistream from desktop eller lecture halls via a host of video production scenarios
- Player support of all current platforms via adaptable player
- Searchability accross titles, meta data, captions, discussions, bookmarks, notes, transcription of screen text content and more.
- Analytics tools, as for example which videos were seen for how long
- Integration with WAYF, LMS, Zoom, Skype for Business mm.
Media content is located in Denmark
Panopto Services are supplied in collaboration with NORDUnet. NORDUnet negotiates the agreement with Panopto, and operates the Panopto "On-Prem" installation in a hosting center in Ørestad, with direct connection to the research network.
This ensures high safety standards for media content. In accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (Data Protection Regulation), a user organisation is responsible for content under Panopto, DeiC is the data processor, and NORDUnet is a second data processor.
The user organisation and DeiC may enter a data processing agreement, based on a separate agreement between DeiC and NORDUnet.
Who can use the service
Higher educational and research organisations in Denmark can take avantage of the Panopto Services at DeiC.
Contact projekt manager Thorkild Jensen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 3588 8235