Institutions and their users can evaluate Zoom via a basic, joint installation at DeiC, and thereafter establish their own dedicated and advanced instance of Zoom.
1. Joint instance
Here, all users from multiple organizations will be created under the same domain.
The restrictions under the joint instance are as follows:
A. User accounts are deleted after 3 month, if meeting rooms have not been used.
B. Integrations with eg. LMS are not possible.
C. Administration of own users is limited.
D. Statistics on own consumption are limited.
2. Dedicated and advanced instance for one institution
Here a user organization can get access to administration of their own users and account, integration solutions, consumption statistics, etc.
Prices are based on an employee FTE (faculty & Staff) site license for the whole organisation.
Prices can be illustrated by the following examples:
- Number of employees (faculty & staff): 500 (Minimum)
Price: 31.471 DKK excl. VAT per year.
- Number of employees (faculty & staff): 3.500
Price: 126.294 DKK excl. VAT per year.
- Number of employees (faculty & staff): 8.500 (Minimum)
Price: 230.826 DKK excl. VAT per year.
The following is Included in the prices:
- Dial-in via telephone
- 5 pcs. H323/SIP licenses
- 5 pcs. Zoom Room licenses
- 5 pcs. Zoom Webinar 500 license
- All employee can get a Zoom Large Meeting 500 license, if they need
- All students will get a Zoom Large Meeting 300 license
- Desktop based recordings of meetings
Server based recordings are not yet included, but is expected to be ready soon.