Area of responsibility
The Management CAB on Research Data Management considers recommendation from the eScience Committee, the Technical Reference Group for Data Management, and the National Forum for Research Data Management. It sends its recommendations to the DeiC Board and the DEFF Steering Group for final decision.
The Management CAB on Research Data Management is also responsible for overseeing the national effort and reporting to the DeiC Board and the DEFF Steering Group.
- Klaus Kvorning, CIO, University of Copenhagen (recommended by the CIO Forum of the Danish Rectors' Conference), Chairman
- Anders Sparre Conrad, special consultant, Research Service, Copenhagen University Library (Chairman of the National Forum for Research Data Management)
- Bjarne Andersen, Deputy Director, head of IT Development and Infrastructurethe, the Royal Library
- Kirsten Kristmar Villadsen, Director, The Danish National Archives
- Kirsten Ohm Kyvik, Professor, University of Southern Denmark (representing the national advisory board for register-based research (Det Koordinerende Organ for Registerforskning - KOR)
- Josva Kleist, Professor, Department of Computer Science, Aalborg University, CTO NORDUnet (Chairman of the DeiC eScience Committee)
- Michael Rasmussen, Technical University of Denmark, (Chairman of the Technical Reference Group for Data Management)
- Mogens Sandfær, Head of Office for Research and Relations, Technical University of Denmark (Operator for the National Forum for Research Data Management)
- Steen Pedersen, CEO, DeiC
- Helle Bernskov, project coordinator, DEFF
Secretariat: Rene Belsø, Coordinator, Data Management